MY SON-SEVERVING THE LORD!!!


Let me first start off by saying I am such a proud Mama today!

For those of you who know my son this is a huge feet I am about to share with you and one of the proudest moments for me as a Mom.
Ever since he was old enough to talk, my son has been very shy to strangers and sometimes friends alike. He would look at them when they spoke but in his words he would get to "nervous" to answer them. A long silent pause would follow... Now mind you he has never been shy when it comes to making friends. It seems to be an adult thing. Well for many years while we attended Barrs Mill my son would be the one at the front of the church standing there...not singing while the rest of the kids sang their hearts out. While we were still proud because that was a feat in itself. So then he graduated on at about age 7, when Ron took his first Youth Pastor position to actually feeling comfortable enough to sing. Well today a great feat has taken place. My son several months ago decided that he wanted to serve as a Kids Stuf Dancer for church. For those of you who don't know what Kids Stuf is, it's a church service geared for Parents to attend with their children. It has lots of music and dancing and even a skit to learn from. This is an awsome Parent Kid Service! Anyhow, he practiced this summer while Kids Stuf was on a break and his first month scheduled was October to dance. He is doing awsome! In front of hundreds of strangers. God is Good! He loves dancing and what a great way to start out serving the Lord! I am sooo proud of him!
Brock is the boy in the blue shirt on the right side of Ryon-the guitarist.

Check out the video below of the opening song for our Kids Stuf Service!

1 comments:

maila said...

I love your new look!! I love me some Fall colors:) If you feel that the post title and link colors are showing up too light (i'm not saying they are) you can change them in editor. That's great that Brock is so into his new ministry. It looks very cool!! Sorry I haven't been on much this week...we've had a crisis here. All is well now though:)