My Son - "THE ARTIST"

LUKE SKYWALKER

EMPEROR PALPATINE




PRINCESS LEIA

MASTER YODA


These are a few drawings of my son's. He is quite the little artist.
As you can tell he loves to draw Star Wars. I have encouraged him to draw since he was just a small child as I to have a love for drawing. He draws all kinds of cartoon characters, some made up, some others made. It is so neat to see his creations. One of the greatest things about it is I decided instead of his current medium-crayon's, colored pencils and the such to buy him a set of real drawing pencils. When he got these shading pencils it all came to a new level. He creates such great dimension and life likness with his shading. Now I am his Mom, so I am prejedice. And then we went to disney and while we were there went into the artist studio and were taught the proper way to design and draw. Of course we did this several times being that it was our forte. Later we spotted a drawing book for Star Wars characters. It teaches you how to sketch these characters. Well the combo of a book and the right tools and wa-law. These are what you get. At first when we saw them we thought he was tracing. But that is totally not the case. He does so well and I am so proud of him I just want to share it with the world! Great Job Brock. Oh yeah, BTW- I showed two of his drawings (Emperor Palpatine & Luke Skywalker) to a friend that is an art teacher and he thought he did a great job with the shading on Luke. Sorry, can you tell I am proud of him : )

2 comments:

maila said...

Wow He is really talented!!! I showed Isaac and he couldn't believe someone his age was drawing stuff with so much detail!!
Way to go Brock. Maybe he has a future in animation:) We're still drawing stick figures around here.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Thank-you!