Homecoming 2008

Courtney & Ronnie - Oh soo cute!

On there way to Dovers Homecoming- "A Night To Remember"


This picture was taken after Homecoming, but before a night of crazy movies. I just want to say..I have never screamed so much in my whole life. I don't watch scary movies and I remember why now! We watched the old 80's Prom Night and well. Ronnie made the comment, next time we watch movies he wants it to be a movie he has seen just so he can watch my face...yeah...comical! They stayed up untill after 6AM watching movies! I went to bed after 5AM. Another funny, they came in my bedroom which is right by the livingroom where I had my door open watching the last movie when I fell asleep, and went to tell me that Courtney was leaving to take Ronnie home and they siad I umped off the bed about four feet. Yeah, It was great! I think the kids had a great time too. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

two comments; WOW!! and when did she grow up?
i remember her being the cute little girl, now, my goodness, i am wow-ed she turned into a beautiful young lady..
sounds like you all had a great time.. i can't watch those movies anymore, i freak myself out! lol.
have a great weekend.
sue

maila said...

You look beautiful Courtney!!!! You have grown into a wonderful young woman and I know you make your Mom and Dad very proud.

Love you,
"aunt" Lori